Halloween is coming up! And, that means it’s time to get dressed up in COSTUMES!!!!! I love this holiday! It’s so much fun! I think it’s because I get to release my inner-cosplayer, hehehehe 🙂 For YouTube I made a video on DIY Halloween costumes covering some of the biggest people and fictional characters of 2016! I had so much fun doing it! I invited my friend Emily over and she helped with the makeup and filming! (Thank goodness! Thank you, Emily!)
Here’s the YouTube video I made with step by step instructions for how to create looks for Harley Quinn, Kim Kardashian, Damn Daniel, and Eleven from Stranger Things! If you keep reading this post, I’ve got some pictures and a list of pieces you’ll need for each DIY costume!
First off, DAMN, DANIEL!!!! It was all the rage a few months ago to copy the viral video and yell, “Damn, Daniel! Back at it again with the white vans!” That’s why I feel this is a perfect costume for Halloween! Wear it to a party and you’ll definitely have people interacting with you, shouting to damn you and yelling about your white vans!
Plus, it’s an EASY DIY! After all, Daniel wears this style outfit every day to high school!
Here’s my Damn Daniel DIY Halloween Costume:
To get this DIY costume look, you’ll need a few simple things:
- A white tee! Or similarly casual tee!
- Jeans (or khakis – he wears those too)
- A maroon backpack! I got this for $30 at Target!
- WHITE VANS!!!!! (These are actually knockoffs from Palyess Shoesource)
Kim Kardashian DiY Halloween Costume
Kim can’t keep her clothes on, so for this costume, that’s the appearance you’ll also give!
Kim Kardashian supposedly broke the internet multiple times this year with her nude selfies. I only saw a bunch of black bars. So, this costume is Kim CENSORED!
To get the Kim Kardashian DIY Halloween Costume, you need:
- A flesh colored body suit (I used Spanx for tummy control!wooo!)
- A black foam board for censorship bars
- A boxcutter to cut the board!
- Some tape to put the bars on – or you can hold them and drop them!
Harley Quinn DIY Costume!
I’m so sure that Harley Quinn is going to be a HUGE costume this year for Halloween! Here’s my DIY version! If you’ve got a friend or partner who wants to do a couple’s costume, you should definitely find yourself a joker! 🙂
To get this Harley Quinn DIY costume, you’ll need:
- A red baseball tee
- black bootie shorts!
- Fishnet tights
- A belt with some metal on it! Think punk!
- A baseball bat
- Hair chalk in two colors – blue and red/pink
- White face paint
- blue eyeliner
- red/pink eyeliner
- black eyeliner or makeup crayon
- bold lipstick!
I have instructions on how to do the makeup and hair in my youtube diy video! Please check it out if interested 🙂
Stranger thing’s Eleven diy costume
Stranger Things was such a HIT on Netflix this summer. I know I binge watched it in no time! If you want to dress like Eleven, here’s the DIY costume for you!
For this costume, you’ll need:
- As large a yellow t-shirt as possible!
- A bald cap
- Foundation and brown/black makeup to simulate a buzzcut
- red face paint for blood!
I have instructions on how to actually apply the makeup in the video!